I thought I’d give you all a little more of the college life experience by introducing you to my latest recuring post: Required Daily Reading.
That way you can feel my pain… well, except not really because the stuff I’ll be giving you to read won’t be an absolute waste of time like the majority of my school reading. Either way, here’s my first installment:
- My latest piece at NewsBusters on the new defensive posture of the NYT
- Women in Oklahoma can finally legally protect their unborn children
- The Guardian really rips into Obama (h/t @JustKarl)
- Obama literally threatens bankers
- Obama looks utterly pathetic in his french town hall
Be sure to check back to this post periodically as I’ll be trying to update it as often as possible.