Today the Washington Post decided to dig into just who it is that cares about the horrifying failure of leadership that lead to the murders of 4 American including an ambassador. To everybody's surprise they came to the conclusion that only stupid neo-conservative losers care about such an unimportant story. I know, shocker. By pointing to an analysis done by something called DemographicsPro
- While Wapo points out that people who use #Benghazi like Chick-Fil-A most they somehow forgot to mention that the report states Starbucks is the #3 most popular brand among the same people. Weird, huh?
- For some reason the Washington Post didn't bother to mention that California is the state with the most tweets about #Benghazi according to the report they used.
- They also didn't mention that New York City and Washington DC are the two towns tweeting the most about #Benghazi.
- There's no mention of the fact that the #2 occupation among #Benghazi tweeters is listed as "Military" and the #4 occupation is listed as "Students". Wonder why...
- According to the report used by the post, whose methodology is beyond vague, 52% of people tweeting about #Benghazi are Jewish. Oddly, this wasn't mentioned by the post either.
- Among the most popular accounts that people who tweet about #Benghazi is none other than the Washington Post itself. Yet, they don't bother to tell people that.
- How to Reach the Next Generation
- “Teaching Men Not to Rape” and the UCSB Shooting | Games & Guns #13
- Why Gaming Sucks in 2014 | Games & Guns #12
- The Government Wants Your Dick Pics | Games & Guns #10
- 1st Annual CPAC Competition and the Domination Dominatrix
- Trump vs Buzzfeed vs Breitbart
- Obama’s Massive Fail & Headshot Madness
- Sporks, are they Evil? Yes.
- Floating Arms and a Gun
- Video game shotguns vs the real deal – Games & Guns