A father’s greatest duty is to protect his family.
Johnny Bridges was forced to fulfill that duty late last week. According to ABC Cleveland, three armed men grabbed Mr. Bridges’s fiancé as she left the family’s home to take their kids to camp. Thankfully Mr. Bridges saw the men accosting his fiancé and was able to grab his firearm.
As the armed criminals tried to force Mr. Bridges’s fiancé back into the home he shot one of the men and forced them to flee.
His fiancé and kids are now safe thanks to his actions.
“I just wanted to make sure my family was alright” Mr. Bridges said.
(h/t Guns Save Lives)
- National Park Service Barricades Mount Vernon Parking Lots
- Fall Out Obama
- A Father’s Greatest Duty
- The Government Is Killing Buses All Over Again
- Founders Gonna Found
- True American Badasses
- What The Washington Post Isn’t Telling You About #Benghazi
- Time for Another Fall Out Boy Meme
- Fall Out Buckley
- All Your Kids Are Belong To Us