Today I was listening to Fall Out Boy's Save Rock And Roll, which is incredibly awesome by the way, and the lyrics of the title song made me think of the iconic William F. Buckley. Essentially, the song is about fighting the good fight even when the whole world is against you. Buckley sure as hell did that.
Fall Out Boy rules and William F. Buckley was cool personified. Seriously, look at this man.
- “Teaching Men Not to Rape” and the UCSB Shooting | Games & Guns #13
- Why Gaming Sucks in 2014 | Games & Guns #12
- The Government Wants Your Dick Pics | Games & Guns #10
- 1st Annual CPAC Competition and the Domination Dominatrix
- Trump vs Buzzfeed vs Breitbart
- Obama’s Massive Fail & Headshot Madness
- Sporks, are they Evil? Yes.
- Floating Arms and a Gun
- Video game shotguns vs the real deal – Games & Guns
- National Park Service Barricades Mount Vernon Parking Lots