Its time for my second installment of daily required reading. Here’s what’s going on in the news today:
- The Daily Kos has decided that the best way to honor the Pittsburgh police officers killed in the line of duty yesterday is by joking about their deaths on twitter
- Geithner: The government will flat out run companies soon
- NORAD: North Korean rocket didn’t eject any satellite… big surprise
- Michelle Malkin provides the smiles for today
- Obama receives early morning emergency call and forwards it to the UN
- Brilliant President thinks Austrian is a language
Remember to check back later for more.